Welcome to my blog!

I am so glad to to be sharing neat designs with all of you. This small sewing project has turned into a very ambitious endeavor, but I hope I can interest you to come back often to see what new things have been introduced. Dimple Design baby items are created with "adorable" and "whimsical" in mind. With the arrival of so many babies in my life, most importantly my little girl, Reese, and another on the way to be due this November 2013, I have been inspired. I am sure, at least I hope, many of you can relate to this urge to pamper the little bundles of joy in your lives. If so, feel free to share your ideas with me along the way.

You will notice a list of the items for sale on the right column along with the pricing. Please e-mail your orders to dimpledesignbytjd@yahoo.com. And remember, check back often for an updated product list! Thanks!

The SUEDE POPPY has arrived!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

This new take on the original satin poppy is just in time for fall. The soft suede texture and bold color make it a very attractive and fun barrette. The quality platinum Swarovski pearl bead or Swarovski crystal in the center finishes off their whimsical design.

What I enjoy so much about these barrettes is that they look good no matter if you are 2 or 20. They also come in three different sizes (small, medium and large) and colors (red, green, & brown). 




Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment