Welcome to my blog!

I am so glad to to be sharing neat designs with all of you. This small sewing project has turned into a very ambitious endeavor, but I hope I can interest you to come back often to see what new things have been introduced. Dimple Design baby items are created with "adorable" and "whimsical" in mind. With the arrival of so many babies in my life, most importantly my little girl, Reese, and another on the way to be due this November 2013, I have been inspired. I am sure, at least I hope, many of you can relate to this urge to pamper the little bundles of joy in your lives. If so, feel free to share your ideas with me along the way.

You will notice a list of the items for sale on the right column along with the pricing. Please e-mail your orders to dimpledesignbytjd@yahoo.com. And remember, check back often for an updated product list! Thanks!

NEW ITEM...Custom Frame Barrette Holderhttp://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1882492183403022488#allposts

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In lieu of getting ready for the Fishers Art in the Park I created a display board to showcase all my Dimple Designs. I was so pleased with the way that it turned out, that I have decided to make these available for purchase. This design can be made to order with your choice of frame color and fabric/ribbon. They can be created using a wall frame put on an easel/picture frame holder (as pictured below) or hung on the wall. They can also be displayed on a nightstand or dresser using a basic frame with an attached wooden easel for a vertical or horizontal display. It's such a cute way to display and organize all those cute barrettes even making it easy for your little one to choose her own way to accessorize for the day!




Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment