Welcome to my blog!

I am so glad to to be sharing neat designs with all of you. This small sewing project has turned into a very ambitious endeavor, but I hope I can interest you to come back often to see what new things have been introduced. Dimple Design baby items are created with "adorable" and "whimsical" in mind. With the arrival of so many babies in my life, most importantly my little girl, Reese, and another on the way to be due this November 2013, I have been inspired. I am sure, at least I hope, many of you can relate to this urge to pamper the little bundles of joy in your lives. If so, feel free to share your ideas with me along the way.

You will notice a list of the items for sale on the right column along with the pricing. Please e-mail your orders to dimpledesignbytjd@yahoo.com. And remember, check back often for an updated product list! Thanks!

Corsage Brooch/Barrette

Thursday, September 2, 2010

This new design is sure to please those who enjoy multi-purposing items. This hair clip can also be worn as a brooch pinned to a dress, jacket, purse, scarf, sweater, etc. Be creative and use it however you want. It measures approximately 3 inches round and is backed with felt and brooch/alligator clip combo.

It is made using a variety of fabrics changing the look from one barrette to the next. Here are a few examples:


Custom Order
Deep Purple/Plum Corsage Brooch
(Approx. 3 inches in diameter)


Custom Order
Deep Red Corsage Brooch
(Approx. 4 inches in diameter)

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment