Welcome to my blog!

I am so glad to to be sharing neat designs with all of you. This small sewing project has turned into a very ambitious endeavor, but I hope I can interest you to come back often to see what new things have been introduced. Dimple Design baby items are created with "adorable" and "whimsical" in mind. With the arrival of so many babies in my life, most importantly my little girl, Reese, and another on the way to be due this November 2013, I have been inspired. I am sure, at least I hope, many of you can relate to this urge to pamper the little bundles of joy in your lives. If so, feel free to share your ideas with me along the way.

You will notice a list of the items for sale on the right column along with the pricing. Please e-mail your orders to dimpledesignbytjd@yahoo.com. And remember, check back often for an updated product list! Thanks!

Personalized Boutique Wipe Container

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There is now the option to personalize the Boutique Diaper Wipe Containers. Just let me know in the e-mail what you are wanting (i.e., first name, initials, last name, nickname, etc) and allow two weeks to customize. $1 for each letter

(i.e. picture below would be $8 for the wipe container + $4 for 4 letters = $12 TOTAL)





Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment