Welcome to my blog!

I am so glad to to be sharing neat designs with all of you. This small sewing project has turned into a very ambitious endeavor, but I hope I can interest you to come back often to see what new things have been introduced. Dimple Design baby items are created with "adorable" and "whimsical" in mind. With the arrival of so many babies in my life, most importantly my little girl, Reese, and another on the way to be due this November 2013, I have been inspired. I am sure, at least I hope, many of you can relate to this urge to pamper the little bundles of joy in your lives. If so, feel free to share your ideas with me along the way.

You will notice a list of the items for sale on the right column along with the pricing. Please e-mail your orders to dimpledesignbytjd@yahoo.com. And remember, check back often for an updated product list! Thanks!

Mini Yo-Yo Barrettes

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dimple Design brings you the new Mini Yo-Yo. When I started my business, I had requests for a small version of the Yo-Yo for the little ones when they are first born or even for a small barrette for those itty bitty pony tails. I hope to show you pictures of one in action soon! Until then, enjoy the pictures below!

Each Mini Yo-Yo measures 1.5 inches in diameter (compared to 2.75 inches for the Yo-Yo)












Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment